|Adult Leader Summer Camp Equipment List|
|First Aid Kit||Pillow||Hammer|
|Paper Towels||Hanging Kit(4)||Pliers|
|D Batteries||Coffee Cup/Mug||Rope|
|AA Batteries||Water Bottle||String|
|Liquid Hand Soap||Notepad||Duct Tape|
|Clorox Wipes||Books(6)||Staple Gun|
|Clear Shelf Paper(3)||Clock||Work Gloves|
|Deck Cards||Sewing Kit||Magic Marker|
|Troop Flag||Matches||Sharpie Marker|
|Flag Stands||1 Gallon Zip Loc|
|Trash Bags||Fishing Gear|
1. A light that can be hung up inside your camp tent. Our troop does not use lanterns in camp. A flashlight can be awkward when you are in your tent so a small, lightweight light that can be hung up is good.
2. Clothespins are very useful for hanging things up, sealing chip bags and clamping things down.
3. You can laminate duty rosters and other items for the Troop bulletin board.
4. A hanging kit is a shaving kit that can be hung up in the shower. Having one with a hook in the top can be very useful.
5. Plastic hangers for hanging up your uniform in your tent.
6. Boy Scout Handbook, Scoutmaster Handbook, Field Book, nature books, craft books, and general reading material.
7. Every year there are one or two troops at camp that carry little baskets or holders with assorted seasonings for the dinner meal. Salt, pepper, Tabasco Sauce, hot sauce, Cajun sauce, etc.