I don’t have one yet, but this coffee press was mentioned on one of our recent live chat sessions and it looks like a “must have” for connoisseurs of camp coffee!
REI offers the press in three different sizes, they all get great reviews. The 48 ounce size would mollify a number of grouchy Scouters!
- Simple to use—add coarse ground coffee or loose-leaf tea and near-boiling water; let steep for 4 min. then press the plunger and pour
- Built-in spout has a fine-mesh screen to filter out the grounds while you pour
- Vacuum-insulated, double-walled stainless-steel carafe keeps your beverage warm for up to 4 hours
- Large 48 fl. oz. capacity holds enough coffee for your whole group
- Handwash the REI Table Top French coffee press with soap and warm water